Take the Power of Play Anywhere!
How are our subscribers using game for training?
- Single Player: asynchronous elearning
- Group Play:
Virtually (via breakout rooms on Zoom or Teams)
In-person (with groups playing together at tables in a conference or classroom setting) competing against all the other groups on team-based leaderboards
- Instructor-Led Play: Games led by an instructor or “host” either on Zoom or Teams or in-person where the instructor uses our tech to control and run the game, while all learners answer questions from their individual devices in a live, multiplayer experience. In this case, the host can show live leaderboards throughout the game to drive competition, and view real-time responses to understand if there are gaps in the learning during the game in order to course correct right then and there.
You can deploy games ANYWHERE:
- Download a game as a SCORM file and load it into any LMS
- Embed games into your Storyline, Captivate, or Lectora courses (as a web object) to act as the assessment piece after a learner takes your course
- Email learners a link to a game to play either before or after a training session
- Play games during your virtual meetings hosted through Zoom, Teams, Webex, or any virtual platform (either in groups or with live facilitation)
- Have your instructors facilitate the games LIVE, during your in-person events and meetings
- Create an iFrame of the games and embed them into any web portal or anywhere HTML is supported using an embed code
- Provide access to games through Single-Sign-On
- Provide QR codes to scan for access to games
- Embed games and other learning content into an Arcade™ gamification portal you can also develop using The Training Arcade