What’s the difference between the types of User Registration?
- This setting allows players to play games in “anonymous mode” when used in conjunction with having the leaderboard turned off.
- With the leaderboard turned on, the player will be asked to enter just initials (Max 3 characters)
Authorized Player List (APL):
- A player list can be created in Excel and loaded into the CMS using an Excel CSV file or manual data entry.
- When an APL is in use, only players on the list can play the game. Anyone not approved to play will be presented with a black screen.
Single Sign-On: The Training Arcade® supports SSO integration via SAML
- You will need to add an idP to your subdomain in order to add SSO to a game.
- Once an idP has been added to the subdomain, the provider will now be visible in this dropdown menu.
- If your idP is not SAML compliant, we can work to customize the integration on a case-by-case basis. Please request a client consult in this event.
- SSO is supported by The Training Arcade® and can be added to any game. Adding SSO is part of the User Registration set-up, but before SSO can be applied to a game, the SSO providers details must be added to the account.
- For more details on adding SSO: please email firstname.lastname@example.org