Guidelines and Restrictions
Hardware and Software Guidelines:
- The Training Arcade is a series of web-based applications optimized for PC and Mac desktops and laptops. It’s optimized for most mobile devices.
- Operating System(s): We officially support the most updated versions of the following browsers:
-Chrome and any Chromium derivatives (Microsoft Edge, Opera)
-all Apple product browsers, including but not limited to, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- The content you upload to the Service (“Subscriber Content”) must be your original creation. You must be the owner of your Subscriber Content (including the owner of all copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, designs, patents, music, sounds, images, video, etc. in the Subscriber Content) or otherwise obtain all rights necessary to use the Subscriber Content;
- The Subscriber Content uploads must be no larger than 10mb per audio/image file and 30mb for video files;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain or allege to contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights (whether living or deceased) including, but not limited to, authorship, privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Your Subscriber Content may contain third party brand names, trademarks, or other intellectual property only if you have all necessary rights to allow you to include such intellectual property in your Subscriber Content;
- The Subscriber Content must not disparage the Subscriber, The Game Agency, The Training Arcade, any other person, party, or third party affiliated with The Training Arcade;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, or other components or instructions that are malicious, deceptive, or designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer using The Training Arcade or The Training Arcade itself;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, pornographic, hateful, tortious, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that promotes harassment, bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Subscriber Content must not promote any political agenda;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws, regulations or policies in any jurisdiction where Subscriber Content is created or where The Training Arcade is offered; and,
- The Subscriber may not use The Training Arcade® to collect or process any of the following “Prohibited Data” which means any: (1) special categories of data enumerated in European Union Regulation 2016/679, Article 9(1), any successor legislation, and any applicable United Kingdom laws including the U.K. GDPR; (2) patient, medical, or other protected health information regulated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (as amended and supplemented) (HIPAA); (3) credit, debit, or other payment card data or financial account information, including bank account numbers; (4) credentials granting access to an online account (e.g. username plus password); (5) social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or other government identification numbers; (6) other information subject to regulation or protection under specific laws such as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (or related rules or regulations); or (7) any data similar to the above protected under foreign or domestic laws; and shall not use the Product or Services in connection with any activities where its use or failure could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage, such as in life support systems, emergency services, nuclear facilities, autonomous vehicles, or air traffic control (collectively, “High Risk Activities”). Subscriber acknowledges that the Product and Services are not intended to meet any legal obligations for these uses, including HIPAA requirements, and that TGA is not a Business Associate as defined under HIPAA. Therefore, notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, TGA has no liability for Prohibited Data processed, or High Risk Activity-related use, in connection with the Product or Service and Subscriber shall fully defend, indemnify and hold TGA harmless in connection therewith.
- You bear the responsibility for violation of any of the above-listed obligations and requirements which imply, but are in no way limited by, reimbursement of inflicted damages.
The Training Arcade® URL policy:
- Your subdomain is your account name on the platform (eg. “yourcompanyname.thetrainingarcade.com” aka your URL).
- Subdomains may not contain any special characters such as !, $, or &.
- For paid subscriptions to The Training Arcade, the URL selected by the subscriber during sign-up will be retained for use by the subscriber during the term of the subscription and post-expiration period, if any, unless terminated early in accordance with the subscription agreement. Thereafter, the URL will be made available for use by any paid or trial subscriber.
- For trial subscriptions to The Training Arcade, the URL selected by the subscriber during sign-up will be retained for use by the subscriber during the term of the trial. Thereafter, the URL will be made available for use by any paid or trial subscriber.
- The subdomain may only contain third-party brand names, trademarks, or other intellectual property if you have all the necessary rights to allow you to include such intellectual property in your subdomain name. The subdomain may not contain the word Jeopardy!® nor any variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Jeopardy! trademark anywhere in the name.
IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Mac®, macOS®, and Safari® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Windows® and Microsoft Edge® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Android® and Google Chrome® are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Firefox® is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the U.S. and other countries.