Guidelines and Restrictions
Hardware and Software Guidelines:
- The Training Arcade is a series of web-based applications optimized for PC and Mac desktops and laptops.
- Operating System(s): Mac 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10 with the latest service packs. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (excluding METRO) (32/64 bit) with the latest service packs. Browser(s): Latest versions for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
- The content you upload to the Service (“Subscriber Content”) must be your original creation. You must be the owner of your Subscriber Content (including the owner of all copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, designs, patents, music, sounds, images, video, etc. in the Subscriber Content) or otherwise obtain all rights necessary to use the Subscriber Content;
- The Subscriber Content uploads must be no larger than 5 megabytes per file.
- The Subscriber Content must not contain or allege to contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights (whether living or deceased) including, but not limited to, authorship, privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Your Subscriber Content may contain third party brand names, trademarks, or other intellectual property only if you have all necessary rights to allow you to include such intellectual property in your Subscriber Content;
- The Subscriber Content must not disparage the Subscriber, The Game Agency, The Training Arcade, any other person, party, or third party affiliated with The Training Arcade;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, or other components or instructions that are malicious, deceptive, or designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer using The Training Arcade or The Training Arcade itself;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, pornographic, hateful, tortious, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that promotes harassment, bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Subscriber Content must not promote any political agenda;
- The Subscriber Content must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws, regulations or policies in any jurisdiction where Subscriber Content is created or where The Training Arcade is offered; and,
- You bear the responsibility for violation of any of the above-listed obligations and requirements which imply, but are in no way limited by, reimbursement of inflicted damages.
The Training Arcade URL policy:
- For paid subscriptions to The Training Arcade, the URL selected by the subscriber during sign-up will be retained for use by the subscriber during the term of the subscription and post-expiration period, if any, unless terminated early in accordance with the subscription agreement. Thereafter, the URL will be made available for use by any paid or trial subscriber.
- For trial subscriptions to The Training Arcade, the URL selected by the subscriber during sign-up will be retained for use by the subscriber during the term of the trial. Thereafter, the URL will be made available for use by any paid or trial subscriber.