Scramble from The Training Arcade® offers a timed word and sentence puzzle challenge to players
The favorite game mechanic of the author Peter Brown in his book, Make it Stick, is a word puzzle game that includes two modes.
- Word Scramble where players are presented with a sentence that is missing a word and a bank of mixed-up letters from which to rebuild it on the screen.
- Sentence Scramble where players are presented with a word bank and challenged to place them in the correct order to most effectively articulate each concept.
In each mode, players must complete the word/sentence before the timer runs out and are awarded hints for each correct puzzle solved that can be used to help in future puzzle rounds.
Try this Scramble demo game on cybersecurity.
Engage, Memorize, Reinforce
Classic Word puzzle reinforces terminology, memory and reinforcement
Scramble Performance Objective Alignment: Strategic Thinking
Improved Skills: Describe, Explain, Conclude, Identify
Great for: Terminology, definitions, simple and short training elements.
No Credit Card Required
Get all 10 Games with Your Subscription from The Training Arcade®
Your Content + Our Games = Engaging Training
The Training Arcade® offers a robust set of features all of which are designed for easy deployment and extensive insights.
The Training Arcade® is a DIY game-authoring tool with a library of 10 training games (including the only officially licensed JEOPARDY!® game for training) that can be rapidly deployed in 16 languages with any content in minutes (no coding required). This platform works seamlessly across mobile, tablet, PC, and touchscreen devices and can be used for eLearning, instructor-led training, live events and virtual conference calls!
Games are launched as a url and can be emailed or texted to learners, pasted into a chat during a webinar, or used for live learning with groups or individuals competing against each other for leaderboard dominance.
The Training Arcade game templates are easy to build and integrate into your favorite eLearning tool including:
- Storyline by Articulate
- Captivate by Adobe
- Download a SCORM package to easily integrate into your existing Learning Management System.
- Add to PowerPoint or Keynote
- The URL-based games can be emailed, texted or pasted into a chat