Choose from our growing library of fun games such as Jump, Match, Scramble, and Recall. Games are designed to drive more meaningful and rewarding experiences and to increase knowledge retention.
Why The Training Arcade™?
Currently, the majority of eLearning courses need help creating:
- 1) A place to emotionally engage their learners and motivate them forward.
2) A place for users to sufficiently practice what they just read or heard. (It is in the practice where the learning really occurs.)
3) A place to accurately measure the users understanding of what they learned.
What Does The Training Arcade™ Deliver?
- 1) Deep assessment of your employee's knowledge of the learning content
2) A practice playground in which they willingly and repeatedly engage with the material
3) A positive emotional connection with your learning themes and strategies
4) A way to shine a spotlight on corrective action required at the individual and group levels
Library of Games
Game Authoring Tool™
No programing skills are necessary. With our intuitive game builder, you can create, publish, and share games as a stand alone URL or as part of your favorite Learning Management System (LMS). These games are SCORM compliant.
Leaderboards and Analytics
Learners compete for the high score. System admins track each learner’s results, looking into question level data and analyzing comprehension and behavioral trends.
The Training Arcade™ analytics dashboard is engineered to unveil patterns of individual and group engagement with your material. It delivers actionable data to improve your training ROI by revealing knowledge gaps, personality behaviors, and group comparisons.
93% of companies that use game-based learning say it is superior to other forms of rich-skill practice.
As a complement to traditional eLearning, games increase retention 15x more than traditional methods alone. 15x
- Jump is a twitch-style casual game in which players use the left-right arrows on their keyboard or swipe left-right on their mobile screens to land on platforms and jump to even greater heights of success. In the game builder, you can choose from one of three jumping landscapes or have us create a custom one for you.
- Players earn points by landing on a variety of platform types (normal bounce, boost, disappearing, mirages, and perhaps most importantly, questions).
- Questions can be posed using text, images, audio, or video and the answers can take the form of multiple choice, multiple answers, sliders, and image matches. Correct answers reward players with super boosts, points, and extra lives. Beware of falling objects (which are also customizable to correlate with learning themes) as they thwart your upward progress.
- Based on the #1 game mechanic in the world , Match is a casual game in which players swap pieces on the the gameboard to create identical combinations of three or more icons. Once icons are matched, they are eliminated from the board and replaced with new icons, which can lead to the potential for more matches.
- Matches of four or more create unique icons that act as power-ups with larger board-clearing abilities.
- Questions can be posed using text, images, audio, or video and the answers can take the form of multiple choice, multiple answers, sliders, and image matches.
- Player must be mindful of the game timer (which the ID sets) and strategize their moves to maximize matches and their score!
- Scramble is a word puzzle in which a player is presented with a sentence that is missing a word and a bank of mixed up letters from which to re-build it on the screen.
- Under the watchful eye of the game timer, the player taps the letters from the letter bank into a corresponding space and upon submitting, learns which were correctly placed.
- As witnessed from many ILT sessions with hundreds of competing teams, Scramble is an ideal multi-player activity in which two or three people tap on the screen in a fast-paced frenzy while their teammates shout out suggestions and encouragement!
- In the Maze challenge, players must clear one level at a time by collecting stars along the way, all while avoiding obstacles.
- Question power-ups, when answered correctly, empower the player to defeat their enemies. Mazes are randomly generated each time to increase replayability.
- The runner, enemies, jewels, and background are all customizable to meet your training and/or educational needs.
- Recall is a game that helps with visual learners, memorization and even understanding what does NOT belong in a certain situation.
- Recall tests a player’s ability to retain specific details without the benefit of knowing what to pay attention to beforehand.
- Players view an image or video and are then asked one or more questions that relates to what they just saw.
- All pictures, videos, and questions are customizable.
- The game helps players maximize their focus and retention by using a game in a pop-quiz format.
- Scenarios is a branching dialogue game where players encounter different scenarios and need to decide what the best response will be. Based on their decisions, it takes each player down their specific path.
- Scenarios asks players to navigate a conversation with an on-screen character by choosing from one of 3-4 potential answers.
- After choosing any of the answers, players are served positive or negative video feedback from the character along with text reinforcement points about why their choice was a good answer, what they did well or how they can improve.
- Points are given to players based the speed with which they arrived at a successful outcome.
- Grid is a game that takes into account multi-levels of thinking. Players are presented with different categories in rows and columns along with a bank of answers that need to be correctly dropped into the appropriate rows and columns.
- After completing as much of the grid as the player wishes, they simply tap the Submit button for their answers to be immediately assessed.
- Correct answers stay on the grid, while incorrect ones turn red and fly back to their original position in the answer bank giving the player another opportunity to set the answer into the correct position on the grid.